Thursday, July 22, 2021

High Ticket Affiliate Programs

Do you think whatever you read from the so called "experts" in any field?

I'm no expert. Before you continue reading, I'm not going to share with you what to buy and what never to, nor I'm planning to offer you a subtle review on a net chance to later trick you into buying what I recommend. The fact is, I'm not really planning to recommend any program at all...just planning to offer you a few pointers that may help you make the best decision.

Top high ticket affiliate programs of 2021 are everywhere. You can't miss them. You click a nice looking add and you are taken fully to an extremely colourful website that claims you can make more money in 30 days than what've you can probably make all year long. Attractive pictures of cars, houses, executives, beaches,...powerful visuals that remind you who you are and what you need to be. Plenty of emotions take place.

There is usually no product for sale, you know that, but because there are plenty of success stories (the one with the grandma and the college dropout is obviously there) we don't really care. Also we are reinforced that we can in fact duplicate their success (if a grandma has done it, I sure can too).

They promise everything; you don't want to do no selling, no prospecting, no advertising, and no talking to your family... (What the hell they need you to accomplish then?). It all sounds too good to be true...but we don't care.

We feel ashamed to talk to your relatives or friends about any of it because we feel it's a fraud, but we still think about that grandma making $15,000 per month! So, we purchase this system!

Now we have something that does all the work for us (still don't know what the hell we've to do) and the thing we are told to accomplish is to attend while the system makes cash for us.

Do we make that cash?

Well, after 5 years of experience in online business...I'm yet to produce a unitary sale.

I've purchase most of the high ticket programs. Spent a lot more than $20,000 and I've to state NONE of them been employed by for me. I'm sure there are several people who've made money with one of these sites, however not me. Maybe they are more intelligent, brilliant or creative than me, these, but I could say that I've not given a dime.

Why?

Because I didn't know what I was designed to do.

All the cash I've made online I'm responsible for in one of the ways or the other. This means, I have already been involved somehow in the act of creating cash for myself. Whether is my product or somebody else's, I've ADDED something to reach success. Be it advertising, emailing, selling...whatever..but if you intend to be successful, you've to get involved with the process.

In earning profits in any business, there's a mix of factors such as for example advertising, product, selling, marketing...you must master at least one of the factors and maybe rely on other experts to help you in other areas. But never "buy" a business and let others run it for you while you sit down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Ticket Affiliate Programs

Do you think whatever you read from the so called "experts" in any field? I'm no expert. Before you continue reading, I'm ...